No more ice needed
Any bath/tub/pool will work
Why can’t I order a bath, tank or a small pool at khione.store?
A bath or small pool is not optimal to transport. Also, it’s generally speaking very easy to get a small pool, tank or bath at your local (construction/garden) store. Together with the fact that the desired appearance and quality of a pool highly fluctuates per person, we decided that our customers are perfectly capable of buying a tank/bath/pool themselves. You simply have to buy a tank/pool/bath that contains between 200-2000 liters. You can even use your CoolCube™ with your already present indoor bath.
How do I start using a CoolCube™?
Simply connect the tubes between the pump and your CoolCube, put the pump in the bath/tank/small pool (under water) and turn your CoolCube™ on. It’s that easy!
How long does it take for the water to cool down sufficiently so I can practice Cold Therapy?
It depends on the outside temperature, but usually a CoolCube™ needs 2 to 4 hours to reach freezing cold water. Temperatures as low as 1-2 degrees Celsius are simple to achieve.
Can a CoolCube™ also produce hot water?
Yes it can! Depending on the outside temperature it can reach 36-38 degrees Celsius which is similar as normal hot-tub-temperature.
If the outside temperature is more than 30 degrees, will my CoolCube™ still work?
Yes it will.
Does a CoolCube™ consume a lot of electricity?
It consumes about the same as a fridge/freezer combination. Even if you practice daily, your electricity bill will not drastically increase.
Tips & Trics
- Always make sure you have a viable method to regain normal body temperature after an ice-bath. This can be a normal hot shower, a sauna or the sun (if the outside temperature is over 30 degrees Celcius).
- Study ‘Cold Therapy’. The more you know about Cold Therapy, the better. For us there has been only one mentor; that is Wim Hof.
- The weight of a CoolCube™ is significant; the CoolCube™ C2 ways up to 60 kilos. The CoolCube™ C3 is over 80 kilos. Make sure you prepare the location of your future CoolCube™.
- If you have little to none experience with ice baths and Cold Therapy, start slow. Meaning, max 2 minutes submerged.
- Although the pump is vigorously tested and safe for use, we still recommend you disconnect it from your power-supply as to avoid unnecessary risk of injury.
- Again; study Cold Therapy before you start practicing.